We’ve rented our rings in Southern California since 2006 and have many satisfied customers. Here are a few of our clients: TLC’s My Giant Life, Puscifer Entertainment, WWE’s Total Divas, Rock n’ Roll Wrestling Bash, La Bulla, 10th Anniversary of Nacho Libre, Workaholics, The Nerdist, Converse, Volcom, Rob Dydrek’s Fantasy Factory, Mark Foster/Kimbra Music Video, Disney Channel’s Jessie, Lucha Va Voom, America’s Next Top Model, The City of Montebello, CA., Lucha Punk Art Gallery, The City of Huntington Park, CA., !Dangerous! Music Video, Deadline Unrated!, SPIKE TV, Steel Kittens, Jane The Virgin, Motion Capture Video, USC Film School, Carlot Cowboy and more.
ON LOCATION RING RENTAL
-Rental Cost $1,000 per (12 hour) day
-We deliver, set up and break down the ring for you.
-Multiple Day discounts available.
-2 Rings to choose from, standard and low
DAILY FACILITY RENTAL with Ring
-$700 per (10 hour) day or $100 per hour
-Includes Ring, Crash pads, grappling mat & Olympic Weights.
-The only Pro Wrestling Gym in Los Angeles!
Ring Details & Terms of Rental
• 16ft x 16ft Pro Wrestling Ring – Standard & Low Ring
• Floor to Ring Apron – Standard Ring 3ft 2in / Low Ring 1ft 6in
• Ring Post – Standard Ring 8ft / Low Ring 6ft
• Floor to Top Rope – Standard Ring 7ft 8in / Low Ring 6ft
• Mat space inside Ring Ropes Standard & Low Ring 14ft 5in x 14ft 5in
• Best bumping rings in town!
• Ring Set Up Time is 1 and 1/2 hours Standard & Low Ring
• Ring Break Down Time is 1 and 1/2 hours Standard & Low Ring
• Must reserve Wrestling Ring 2 Weeks in advance of rental date.
• Request submitted under 2 Weeks are subject to a “Rush Charge”
• Extra delivery Charge for locations beyond 20 miles of 90201 (Bell Gardens, CA.)
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS! 323.896.3017 or info@SantinoBros.net